Here is my recipe, which technically qualifies as a keto smoothie since it meets the 10% or less carb requirement:
Strawberry Cream (fat 32.5 g, 6.5 g net carbs, fiber 11.5 g, protein 21 g)
- ¼ cup ice
- ½ cup frozen strawberries (6 g carbs, 1 g fiber, NET carbs 5)
- 1/3rd cup coconut cream, unsweetened (16 g fat)
- 1 scoop (17 g) protein powder (0.5 g fat, 1 g carb, 15 g protein)
- 3 tbs chia seeds (fat 9 g, total carbs 11, fiber 10 g, Net carbs 1 g, protein 6 g)
- ¼ tsp almond extract
- 1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened) (5 g fat)
- 4 drops stevia or monkfruit extract
Did you enjoy it as much as I do?
Let me know in the comments below!