COVID is spreading quickly across several continents. In this video, I discuss what we can do to minimize the spread of covid and minimize the chances of becoming infected by covid. I also answer some questions from previous videos.
I want to talk about what we should do moving forward as a country, as a world, and as an individual for the Covid Preparation and Prevention. With COVID becoming a pandemic, which is not official, we have to strike a balance between overreacting, being fearful versus being prepared.
I also answered some questions which people asked in my previous videos comment section.
Right now it’s hard to understand what we should do because everything is so new, like – Covid symptoms, covid spreading processes, how covid reacting on bodies, etc., etc. at this moment as people are learning about it, at the same time the professionals are also learning about it.
Because we are on the beginning face, people have some common unanswered questions like –
- Can I become reinfected with COVID?
- How long is the incubation period?
- What is the fatality rate of COVID?
- How many people are infected without having symptoms of COVID?
At this moment without looking for these questions answers we should take some simple steps to minimize spreading Covid.
- Washing hands frequently especially after touching something.
- Not touching your face without washing your hand.
- Avoiding people who are sick and covid positive.
- If you are sick then please stay home and wear a mask when you go out.
- Covering the cough with your inner elbow
In this video, I answered also talked about these topics –
- Covid Vaccine Update
- How long does the covid last on surfaces
- Was the patient in the autopsy video a smoker
- What smokers should know about covid
- Can you get reinfected by COVID
- What about giving plasma from covid infected patients
Please watch the whole video to get the details properly.
Doctor Mike Hansen, MD
Internal Medicine | Pulmonary Disease | Critical Care Medicine
Please Subscribe to Doctor Mike Hansen YouTube Channel: